Wednesday, July 14, 2010

More pictures!!

Gas is very expensive here! 12.48 Swedish Kronors = 1.70 US Dollars and that is for 1 liter. to make one gallon you need 3.7854 liters so its about $6.45 US Dollars a gallon here!!...if i did the math right...
this is a pretty sunset from the backyard. this was taken at 9:47 pm. as ive said before, the days are long here
a direction post in the city, Karlskrona but appearently someone turned the pole so the arrows arent in exactly the right direction.
Me, Vivian and Madeline (my host mom) over looking karlskrona.
I made a new friend named tiger and he LOVES cheese. and i eat cheese every morning so we are best of friends now!
me playing with Tiger...he makes me really miss my cat, Zelda!

3 comments:

  1. I like your pictures. Are the signs in kilometers? I don't think Zelda eats cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah everything here is in kilometers...5 kilometers is about 3.1 miles

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's right a 5K is 3.1 miles and this why I know: I ran my first 5K race in San Francisco yesterday; my time was 30:55 @ 10 minute mile.

    ReplyDelete