Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 4

Dang that sun is a pain in the butt! Wakes me up at 4:30 in the stupid dang morning being all bright and hot. I really got to get used to this and quick or else I won’t get much sleep. The sun sets around 10 at night here and rises super early, its crazy!
And it’s so dang hot here! Its 90 degrees, plus or minus 2 degrees. Wow! When I think of Sweden, I think of cold and snow. Well that idea was dead wrong! It is hot! And way hotter then at home! Luckily they have a pool here :) so today we spent a lot of time in the pool. And I met some of Anders and Madeleine’s children and grandchildren. Umm I met Johan and Sofie (2 out of 3 of their children) and Theo, Alva, and Jonas (3 out of 5 of their grandchildren) their grandchildren are SO cute!
Since it was too hot to go into Karlskrona earlier in the day we went down in the car to look around and to pick up some pizza at around 5pm. It looks pretty nice from what I’ve seen so far. But I don’t think I get to go tomorrow because according to the weatherman, there are supposed to be class 1 thunderstorms. So I guess we can’t be outside or have anything plugged in. I wonder how tomorrow will be…stuck in a house without power. No I'm not complaining about not having internet or anything but I forgot to bring playing cards so I just wonder what I will do. It sure will be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment