Sunday, July 11, 2010

day 3

I slept well :) I wake up around 6:30 when I heard Madeline and Anders moving about because they had to pick up Vivian at the airport. I learned that she goes by Vivian, not Wan Yan. I fell back asleep until 9:30. for breakfast I ate yogurt with frosted flakes in it and orange juice. The yogurt here comes in a cartoon like milk does. And instead of putting milk in their cereal, they use yogurt. I kinda like it. I finally was able to take a shower. It was kinda like a half shower/ half bath because it was in a bath tub with a handheld shower head. But it sure did feel good! After I relaxed and took some pictures of Loota, the dog. I think that’s his name… Loota was scared of the camera and would bark when he saw the camera. Then Vivian and Anders and Madeline came back from the airport. Vivian is 21 years old and she is from Hong Kong. She’s alright at English. Soon after, we left to Karlskrona. The landscape is very green. Lots of farms and fields. And at some points, trees. On the way we stopped by at Dan and Monica’s house. They are the directors of the South Nature camp that I will attend in 3 weeks time. After chilling there for a little while and eating some glass (ice cream) we were off again, but not before we stopped at the store to pick up some food for the next week. Finally we arrived at Anders and Madeline’s home. It is very nice, 2 stories. Vivian and I each have our own rooms on the second floor. We all settled in and just chilled in their backyard eating cheese w/ bread and watched the Spain vs. Netherlands game of the world cup before going to bed. I think I'm gonna like it here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment