Thursday, July 8, 2010

AH!!! im leaving in less then 13 hours!!

Sweden here i come!!! im am so excited! you cant even comprehend. i hope my family is nice. they probably will be. i hope none of my flights are delayed and everything goes smoothly. ive been praying to the plane and weather gods that everything is well and ive done nothing to displease them so...good, hopefully.
I cant believe im gonna do this! 5 whole weeks away from home! and i wont even be remotly close to home if anything goes wrong. but i can do this! im almost 18, in fact im gonna turn 18 while in sweden. wow! im old!
i will especially miss my cat, well no, not only my cat. of course i will miss my parentals and brother. and the rest of my family and friends!

Dear Jay D.,
please dont destroy my room, i am still coming back. sorry but its only for 5 weeks. its not like im going off to college. please and thank you. love you bye bye i'll miss you!
-Deanna

Dear Mommy and Daddy,
aww, your little baby is growing up! when i come back be prepared to find me covered in peircings and tattoos. and my hair dyed neon green. just kidding...maybe... i will definetly miss you both, dont worry!
love,
Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment